BodyJ4You Ear Lobe Stretching Experiences From Our Instagram Followers!
🤗 Ear stretching experiences from our Instagram and Facebook followers!
This post is dedicated to all who shared their ear lobe stretching experiences, tips and tricks with us on our Instagram.com/bodyj4you and Facebook Page.
We at BodyJ4You want to facilitate conversation about the ear stretching journey from the everyday user. If you would like to add any suggestions or responses, please leave a comment on this post and we will add your response to the post.
We’d love to hear from you and we hope your stretched lobe tips can be helpful for someone else new to ear stretching! The views and opinions expressed in this blog are solely those of the Instagram & Facebook users and other contributors. The views and opinions do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of BodyJ4You.com. If you wish to voluntarily use any of this information displayed you assume the risk of any resulting injury.
The question asked to Instagram and Facebook users: "Let’s talk ear stretching!
If you are familiar with all things ear lobe stretching, leave a tip in the comments about something that made your ear stretching journey more enjoyable."
gotasdecianuro Vitamin E oil every night before sleeping, once in a while i like to sleep without them also.❤️
tarnishedgluttony Please oh please be patient. The longer you wait before upsizing the better 🙌
- tarnishedgluttony Oh and the start always hurts the most :)
z_o_e_morton ALWAYS do it after a hot bath or shower, as that is when your skin is most elastic. Clean whatever you're using to stretch your ears to make sure it's safe to wear before hand. Either use an alcohol wipe, an antibacterial wipe or something like dettol (kills 99.9% of all known bacteria). And right before stretching, take a cotton bud, and rub a little Vaseline on your ear, and then take another one and put a small amount on the stretcher. This allows it to slide more patiently. Now, BE PATIENT!!!!
miah.renee taper slowly!!! I had a blow out...don’t let the pain scare you it’s soooo worth it once you get to where you wanna be
lexy__y Love lube
ehh_maybe_later My biggest tip for ear stretching: patience. Stretching should never hurt, you shouldn’t need to force it, and you shouldn’t need lube. Wait until your ear naturally becomes more comfortable with new sizes. It may take a few months to size up, but it’ll be worth it in the long run when you have healthy lobes. ✌🏻
- Sandee Holden Flores Get them tapered, so much easier, quicker, less painful
- Makenzie Reed I always gauged the bigger sizes in the shower! It’s gonna hurt like hell either way! Lol.
- RE Taylor McCrea I wouldn't do it in the shower, but I did it every time after I took a shower
- RE Makenzie Reed I usually do it at the end of the shower. Right before I get out.
- Alicia Dawn Watters If you've tried stretching before and messed it up and have scar tissue, rub your ear lobes with vitamin E for 10 minutes everyday for a week before stretching. It breaks the tissue down and makes it a lot less painful and less chance of ripping.
- RE: Erica Mitchell Alicia Dawn Watters i had one ear swell up so much it ripped open its pretty hard to do anything with it now i'm just waiting for it to fully heal and hopefully try again. This happened when i got to a 0
- RE: Alicia Dawn Watters Erica Mitchell I was a dumb kid and impatiently was stretching and it ripped and got infected I didn't learn my lesson and did it for a second time each one of those times I removed them and let them grow over and got them re-pierced. I'm now trying to stretch them again and it's been the difficulty. But I found that massaging them with the vitamin E work really well.
Resources for someone looking for ear stretching advice & how to care for them correctly...
- Safety & Aftercare: https://www.bodyj4you.com/blogs/news/ear-stretching-safety-and-care
- 20 most asked questions about stretching your ear lobes: https://www.bodyj4you.com/blogs/news/ear-stretching-guide-the-top-20-questions-about-stretching-your-ear-lobes