Body Piercing Jewelry has become the most effective way of expressing one’s personality. There are so many different types of piercings you can get. We created a listing of all sizes for your needs.
Segment rings, also called seamless rings, are a type of body jewelry that gives the appearance of a solid hoop going through your piercing.
You can wear a segment ring in any piercing in which you would normally wear the more common captive bead ring.
Whereas a captive bead ring uses a ball for closure, a segment ring uses a smooth segment of the ring itself.
Types of piercing:
- Ear Piercing (Tragus, Conch, Daith, Helix, Cartilage, Rook, Antitragus, Snug),
- Facial Piercing (Eyebrow, Eyelid, Lip, Septum, Nostril, Labret),
- Body Piercing (Navel, Nipple, Genital, Nape),
- Rose Goldtone
- 10G (10 mm, 12 mm, 14mm, 16mm),
- 12G (10 mm, 12 mm, 14mm, 16mm),
- 14G (6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, 16 mm),
- 16G (6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm, 16 mm),
- 18G (6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm),
- 20G (8 mm),
We strive to bring you the highest quality jewelry at unbeatable prices.
This is why we are sure you will be more than satisfied with our services.
Here at BodyJ4You we offer a specialized customer service team that is available seven days a week to answer any product questions before,
during or after the purchase.
If you’re not satisfied for any reason, you may return your unused item within 90 days of purchase.