Piercing Ring 20G Hinged Clicker Segment Hoop Implant Grade Titanium Nose Septum Tragus Daith Ear
MATERIAL: Titanium is a preferred material for initial piercings because it's an elemental metal – it doesn't contain nickel. Titanium is as strong as steel, but as light as aluminum.
QUALITY: Rings are Completely Smooth and Can Be Rotated Through Piercing.
PROS: Very Easy to Clean, Very Comfortable to Wear, Less Irritation and Faster Healing.
Segment rings, also called seamless rings, are a type of body jewelry that gives the appearance of a solid hoop going through your piercing.
You can wear a segment ring in any piercing in which you would normally wear the more common captive bead ring.
Whereas a captive bead ring uses a ball for closure, a segment ring uses a smooth segment of the ring.
- Rose Goldtone
- 14G (6mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm)
- 16G (6mm, 7mm, 8 mm, 9mm, 10 mm, 11mm, 12mm, 14mm, 16mm)
- 18G (6mm, 7mm, 8 mm, 9mm, 10 mm, 11mm, 12mm)
- 20G (6mm, 7mm, 8 mm, 9mm, 10 mm)
Types of piercing:
- Ear Piercing (Tragus, Conch, Daith, Helix, Cartilage, Rook, Antitragus, Snug)
- Facial Piercing (Eyebrow, Eyelid, Lip, Septum, Nostril, Labret)
- Body Piercing (Nipple, Genital)
We strive to bring you the highest quality jewelry at unbeatable prices.
This is why we are sure you will be more than satisfied with our services.
Here at BodyJ4You we offer a specialized customer service team that is available seven days a week to answer any product questions before,
during or after the purchase.
If you’re not satisfied for any reason, you may return your unused item within 90 days of purchase.