BodyJ4You Piercing Aftercare Set is a premium solution to help reduce recovery time and help illuminate problems related to New or Old Piercings.
PROTECT: Tea tree oil, also known as melaleuca oil, can help soothe dry skin by reducing itching and irritation.
By calming and treating a variety of skin conditions, tea tree oil is beneficial in fostering healthy skin.
How to use:
- Tea tree oil shouldn't be applied topically to the skin.
- The oil must be diluted with a carrier oil, such as olive, coconut, or almond oil.
- Add 12 drops of a carrier oil for every 1 to 2 drops of tea tree oil.
- When using tea tree oil near the eyes, exercise caution.
- Make sure your skin won't react to tea tree oil by performing a patch test before using it.
WARNING: Avoid oral use of tea tree oil, which is toxic when swallowed. If swallowed, it can cause serious symptoms.
IMPROVE: Sea Salt, derived from the mineral-rich Dead Sea, a body of water that is almost devoid of pollution and sodium chloride,
you can give irritated skin or new piercings an assuaging, all-natural recovery.
Sea Salt allows you to mix up to 60 sea salts for both healing and therapeutic purposes.
Harness the healing powers of the Dead Sea, and offer your body modifications the miraculous recovery they deserve.
How to use::
- Measure 1 cup of sterile or distilled water.
- Mix 1/4 tsp. sea salt into the water, preferably while it is still hot.
- Add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil and stir well.
- Submerge your piercing into the mix for 5 to 10 minutes.