The choker’s association with the 90s has made the accessory the must-have piece of the season.
Versatile and easy to wear, the choker can be an eye-catching feminine accessory for day and night.
These styles enhance your neckline and add the perfect touch to any outfit. They come in a variety of colors and styles that are sure to fit
many different tastes and age ranges. They are made from fine quality stretch plastic.
When it comes to tattoos, most adults assume that permanent ink is the only option. However, many artists and designers today are embracing temporary tattoos for adults,
transforming the washable decals into ephemeral works of age-appropriate body art.
We have hand-picked designs with delicate motifs, beautiful color schemes, and visually-pleasing typography for any occasion, age, and style.
Our temporary tattoos are printed with non-toxic ink, using high-quality materials for a realistic and long-lasting look.
Great idea for parties, special events, gifts or just for testing how would a real tattoo look like.
How to apply:
- Decide where you want to apply the tattoo. Make sure your skin is clean and dry.
- Cut the tattoo out as close to the edge as possible.
- Remove the clear sheet and place your tattoo on your skin face down.
- Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo. Press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
- Wait 30 seconds, then peel off paper backing.
- Gently rinse the image with water for best effect.
Here at BodyJ4You we offer a specialized customer service team that is available seven days a week to answer any product questions before,
during or after the purchase.
If you’re not satisfied for any reason, you may return your unused item within 90 days of purchase.