Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find information about Body Piercing Information, Piercing Size Charts, Jewelry Sizing Chart, Body Jewelry Questions and Shipping Information.
BodyJ4You's Frequently asked questions...
How do I return my order?
If you ordered your merchandise from us online, and would like to make a return by mail, you must pack the merchandise in its original, unused condition, including tags and packaging.
An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) is mandatory for all returned merchandise. Returns must be handled within 30 days of purchase and will not be honored after 30 days. If you receive a Defective item due to a Manufacturer Defect please call or email our customer service department for assistance within ONE WEEK of order receipt via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (786)-837-5562.
- Please provide your Order Number and Item Number so that we can locate your order fastest.
- You will be issued an RMA review and approval of completed information.
- Products must be returned COMPLETE and in SEALED PACKAGING. Additional charges for missing items may be assessed in the event of products being returned incomplete. We are not responsible for non-receipt of returned merchandise
- Products should be returned to the following address: BodyJ4You Returns 325 NW 28th Street Miami Florida 33127
- Your order number must be marked clearly on the outside of the packaging
Creating and Managing a Bodyj4you.com Account
Forgot your password or login?
If you have forgotten your password, please click on "Forgot your password?" in the LOG IN / SIGN UP section of the website. Your new, temporary password will be sent to you via email.
How to Shop on Bodyj4you.com
Customers may place orders on our website if they have a valid shipping address. To make a purchase, when you see an item you like, click on "Add to Shopping Cart" and continue shopping until you are ready to complete your purchase. Then, click on "Shopping Cart" in top menu to confirm your items. After you have reviewed your cart and made updates as desired, click on "Checkout" to proceed to and complete required shipping, payment, and billing information.
For registered users: If you are a returning customer and have an account, please sign in using your email address and password and you will be taken directly to the first Checkout page.
For non-registered users: If you are not registered, you can create an account, or proceed without creating an account by checking out as a Guest.
After following the steps to checkout, please carefully review your items and all of the checkout information you have provided before placing your order. Your order cannot be processed without correct shipping and billing information, and we cannot make changes to your order after it is placed. Once you've confirmed all information is correct, click "Place Order" to finish your purchase.
Can I receive order status notifications for my order?
You’ll automatically receive an order confirmation email when your order has been submitted.
Once your order has been shipped you will receive an email notifying you with a tracking number
How Do I Check My Order Status or Track a Shipment?
If you have set up a Bodyj4you.com profile, you can sign in and go to My Account to check the status of your order by clicking on "Order History" from the navigation. Once you've found your order, click on the order number to view the details. If the order has shipped, click on the tracking number to track the status of your package. For standard shipping, you can expect to receive your package in approximately three to four business days (United States) from the date the package shipped. International delivery times different for each country.
If you have not created an account (i.e., you are not a registered user), you may call 786.837.5562
DELIVERY RATES & FEES (U.S. Dollars)
Free Shipping after $19.99
Standard Shipping $3.99
Expedited Shipping $9.99
Overnight Shipping $49.99
International Shipping $9.99
Standard Shipment: Following credit card authorization and verification of information, you will receive your order within approximately three to five business days (Monday through Friday, not including holidays).
Accepted Payment Methods & Billing Information
Bodyj4you.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover, as well as merchandise purchases.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
Are the products nickel and lead free?
Stainless Steel is made up partially elements such as chromium, nickel, molybdenum, silicon, aluminum, and carbon. It is lead free.
What is the grade of the surgical steel?
All stainless steel jewelry is 316L Surgical Steel.
Types of Ear Piercings
- Industrial Piercing- sometimes called the bar, scaffold piercing or construction piercing is any two pierced holes connected with a single straight piece of jewelry.Industrial Piercing is a double perforation of the upper ear cartilage specifically. Two piercings are made, one fairly close to the head and the second further down the helix, on the opposite side of the ear. Industrial piercing size ususally 14g. Length 16-19mm.
- Rook- Piercing of the cartilage that extends out between the upper half of the conch and the top of the ear. Rook size usually 18g or 16g. Hoop 6mm-8mm.
- Flat- Piercing that sits through the "flat" area of skin between your ear canal and cartilage.
- Conch- Piercing on the lower part of the cartilage inside the ear, where it scoops inward.
- Helix- Piercing goes through the cartilage around the ear. Piercing that pierces the skin that is not fleshy lobe. Size usually 18g or 16g. Hoop size 6-8mm.
- Anti Helix / Snug- Piercing goes through the cartilage along inner edge of the central outer ear, above where the lobe ends. Anti Helix / Snug size usually 18g or 16g. Hoop size 6mm- 8mm.
- Upper Lobe- Piercing that goes through the upper ear lobe where the skin is still soft and fleshy.
- Lobe- Piercing of the ear lobe where the skin is still soft and fleshy. (Most standard ear lobe piercing). Lobe size usually 20g or 18g.
- Anti Tragus- Piercing across from the tragus (see ear piercing diagram above)
- Tragus- Piercing that goes through the thick cartilage in front of the ear canal. Tragus size usually 18g or 16g. 6mm-8mm.
- Surface Tragus- Piercing that traverses through the flesh of cartilage without making a hole.
- Daith- Piercing through the inner ridge of cartilage.
- Forward Helix- Piercing goes through the cartilage at the front of the ear. Directly above where the daith piercing would be & where the helix connects to the head.
OtherTypes of Ear Piercings
Have any questions?
Submit them here: https://www.bodyj4you.com/pages/contact-us