Updated Frequently Asked Questions
Here you will find information about Body Piercing Information, Piercing Size Charts, Jewelry Sizing Chart, Body Jewelry Questions, and Shipping Information.
BodyJ4You's Frequently asked questions...
How do I return my order?
If you ordered your merchandise from us online and would like to make a return by mail, you must pack the merchandise in its original, unused condition, including tags and packaging.
An RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) is mandatory for all returned merchandise. Returns must be handled within 30 days of purchase and will not be honored after 30 days. If you receive a Defective item due to a Manufacturer Defect, please call or email our customer service department for assistance within ONE WEEK of order receipt via email at email@example.com or by phone (786)-837-5562.
- Please provide your Order Number and Item Number so that we can locate your order fastest.
- You will be issued an RMA review and approval of completed information.
- Products must be returned COMPLETE and in SEALED PACKAGING. Additional charges for missing items may be assessed in the event of products being returned incomplete. We are not responsible for the non-receipt of returned merchandise.
- Products should be returned to the following address: BodyJ4You Returns 1732 NW 21st Terrace Miami Florida 33142
- Your order number must be marked clearly on the outside of the packaging.
If you receive an incorrect item or damaged or defective merchandise, please contact bodyj4you.com Customer Support immediately by calling 786.837.5562 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I refund my order?
Not 100% satisfied with your purchase? Yes, you can return the item(s) and get a full refund or exchange the item(s) for another. Product returns are eligible for up to 90 days from the date you purchased it. Please call (786)-837-5562 or send an email to email@example.com with your order number and a description of the issue. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Creating and Managing a Bodyj4you.com Account
Forgot your password or login?
If you have forgotten your password, please click on "Forgot your password?" in the website’s LOGIN / SIGN UP section. Your new, temporary password will be sent to you via email.
How to Shop on Bodyj4you.com
Customers may place orders on our website if they have a valid shipping address. To make a purchase, when you see an item you like, click on "Add to Shopping Cart" and continue shopping until you are ready to complete your purchase. Then, click on "Shopping Cart" in the top menu to confirm your items. After you have reviewed your cart and made updates as desired, click on "Checkout" to proceed to and complete the required shipping, payment, and billing information.
For registered users: If you are a returning customer and have an account, please sign in using your email address and password, and you will be taken directly to the first Checkout page.
For non-registered users: If you are not registered, you can create an account or proceed without creating an account by checking out as a Guest.
After following the steps to checkout, please carefully review your items and all of the checkout information you have provided before placing your order. Your order cannot be processed without correct shipping and billing information, and we cannot make changes to your order after it is placed. Once you've confirmed all information is correct, click "Place Order" to finish your purchase.
Can I receive order status notifications for my order?
You will automatically receive an order confirmation email when your order has been submitted.
Once your order has been shipped you will receive another email notifying you with a tracking number.
How do I check my order status? You have set up a Bodyj4you.com profile, and you can sign in and go to My Account to check the status of your order by clicking on "Order History" from the navigation. Once you've found your order, click on the order number to view the details. If the order has shipped, click on the tracking number to track the status of your package. For standard shipping, you can expect to receive your package in approximately 2 to 5 business days (United States) from the date the package shipped. International delivery times different for each country.
If you have not created an account (i.e., you are not a registered user), you may call 786.837.5562
DELIVERY RATES & FEES (U.S. Dollars)
- Free Shipping after $29.99 (USA only)
- Free delivery option with $29.99 order total (this is the total amount with discounts & taxes)
- Handling time in business days: 0-2 days
- Standard Shipping $4.99
- Delivery time frame 2-5 business day (Average Delivery Time Not Guaranteed)
- Handling time in business days: 0-1 days
- Expedited Shipping $9.99
- Delivery time frame 1-3 business day (Average Delivery Time Not Guaranteed)
- Handling time in business days: 0-2 days
- Standard Overnight Shipping $49.99
- Delivery time frame 0-1 business day (Average Delivery Time Not Guaranteed)
- Handling time in business days: 0-2 days
- First Class International $12.99
- Delivery time frame 5-21 business day (Average Delivery Time Not Guaranteed)
- Handling time in business days: 0-2 day
Accepted Payment Methods & Billing Information
BodyJ4You.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Paypal, and merchandise purchases.
Payment Information USD We are located in the United States so we charge in US dollars. If a customer is located in another country, their bank will process the country’s currency’s daily exchange rate of which their bank is located.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
Are the products nickel and lead free?
Stainless Steel is made up partially elements such as chromium, nickel, molybdenum, silicon, aluminum, and carbon. It is lead free.
What is the grade of the surgical steel?
All stainless steel jewelry is 316L Surgical Steel.
Types of Ear Piercings
- Industrial Piercing- sometimes called the bar, scaffold piercing or construction piercing is any two pierced holes connected with a single straight piece of jewelry. Industrial Piercing is partially made up of cartilage specifically. Two piercings are made, one fairly close to the head and the second further down the helix, on the opposite side of the ear. Industrial piercing size usually 14g. Length 16-19mm.
- Rook- Piercing of the cartilage that extends out between the upper half of the conch and the top of the ear. Rook size usually 18g or 16g. Hoop 6mm-8mm.
- Flat- Piercing is sitting through the "flat" area of skin between your ear canal and cartilage.
- Conch- Piercing on the lower part of the cartilage inside the ear, where it scoops inward.
- Helix- Piercing goes through the cartilage around the ear. Piercing that pierces the skin that is not fleshy lobe. Size usually 18g or 16g. Hoop size 6-8mm.
- Anti Helix / Snug- Piercing goes through the cartilage along inner edge of the central outer ear, above where the lobe ends. Anti Helix / Snug size usually 18g or 16g. Hoop size 6mm- 8mm.
- Upper Lobe- Piercing is going through the upper ear lobe where the skin is still soft and fleshy.
- Lobe- Piercing of the ear lobe where the skin is still soft and fleshy. (Most standard ear lobe piercing). Lobe size usually 20g or 18g.
- Anti Tragus- Piercing across from the tragus (see ear piercing diagram above)
- Tragus- Piercing that goes through the thick cartilage in front of the ear canal. Tragus size usually 18g or 16g. 6mm-8mm.
- Surface Tragus- Piercing that traverses through the flesh of cartilage without making a hole.
- Daith- Piercing through the inner ridge of cartilage.
- Forward Helix- Piercing goes through the cartilage at the front of the ear. Directly above where the Daith piercing would be & where the helix connects to the head.
Other types of Body Piercings
Nostril- Nose piercing. Size is usually 20g or 18g. Hoop size 6mm-8mm.
Lip- Piercing on the lip. The size of the hoop is usually 8mm-10mm.
Labret- Piercing that is below the bottom lip, above the chin. Size usually 16g or 14g. Length 8mm-12mm.
Septum- Piercing of the nose right between the nostrils. Size usually 18g or 16g.
Tongue- Piercing of the tongue. Size usually 14g. Length 16-19mm.
Information Collection and Use
Street Holes Inc (BodyJ4You.com) is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We do not sell information to a third party, and information is only used in processing your order.
Secure checkout We use Shopify's secure checkout. They have a Level 1 PCI certification covering BodyJ4You online store, its shopping cart, and web hosting. They are PCI DSS compliance...meaning: Defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, the standard was created to increase controls around credit card data to reduce credit card fraud via its exposure.
Have any questions?
Submit them here: https://www.bodyj4you.com/pages/contact-us